Too early to mention Spalding autumn show???

watermill

We’re back home after another spalding, got some lovely models

just want to say a huge thank you to all the organisation and effort that goes into the show, and to all the traders who make the effort to bring some great models. Thank you! 

Shame there were a few empty tables and the small hall felt quieter than normal but all the same great to have a few beers last night and see some good friends again.

Long may it continue and let’s call for all collectors to make the effort and support these shows so they are there for all of us to enjoy for years to come 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, watermill said:

We’re back home after another spalding, got some lovely models

just want to say a huge thank you to all the organisation and effort that goes into the show, and to all the traders who make the effort to bring some great models. Thank you! 

Shame there were a few empty tables and the small hall felt quieter than normal but all the same great to have a few beers last night and see some good friends again.

Long may it continue and let’s call for all collectors to make the effort and support these shows so they are there for all of us to enjoy for years to come 

Come on Charlie, let's see mr Reeves push pull plough mate, I know you must have had it. :)

8 minutes ago, watermill said:

Evening mate - dead right it’s here, but put away in the tractor store, I’ll get some pictures tomorrow/ next day and put them on 

I nearly bought it the other night when I bought a crawler off Martin, but he said he will make me another one. I new you would get your mits on it mate. Lovely isn't it. Couldn't make today as working, only 1 mil of rain here, seems to me that leamington spa in February is now becoming a major show in the calendar, so I will be hoping to get to that one next year. Has Spalding had its day? As I have said before mate, it just falls wrong for me, and even if we we get a real stinker of a wet day this time of year, my wife and son get my time rather than the hobby I'm afraid, and rightly so, they havnt seen much of me since March :);)

Superb pictures as usual David mate. Great to see Martyns challenger 55 model, I have bought one of them and it's currently in Suffolk waiting for me to pick it up, this is actually the first time I have seen it. And I am very pleased David, very pleased.

1 minute ago, chris.watson said:

Superb pictures as usual David mate. Great to see Martyns challenger 55 model, I have bought one of them and it's currently in Suffolk waiting for me to pick it up, this is actually the first time I have seen it. And I am very pleased David, very pleased.

Thanks ever so much mate. Martyn's Challenger 55 is absolutely stunning. I'd certainly like to add one to my collection in due course. :)

Archived