Too early to mention Spalding autumn show???

watermill

Following all the comments over show attendance in the past I wondered if it wouldn't do any harm mentioning the Autumn Spalding show, only 4 weeks on Sunday so not that far away!!! Perhaps get the profile raised to encourage the crowds??

Were booked into the Travelodge and very much looking forward to seeing everyone, and of course enjoy a few bears and some grub in the pub.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been trying to find a way to get to Spalding this year, but it just won't work out. I finish a big job on the 28th of September and start a new job on October 2nd.

Looks like It'll have to be April now.

14 years since the last one.

Not good.

Well us @ 1/32 farming models will be attending as usual,, but not sure what I will have for sale as I have been so busy with customer orders is has been unreal ,,, so much for the summer been the quite time of year ,,, but yes looking forward to a catch up with every one and a few drinks in the pub next door to the travel lodge on Saturday night 

what I will have is some very interesting models from my own collection for sale 

well as far as I know the udimore tractor shop is going to be there 

so come and see barry and my self for the usuall chat and banter and of cause tractors 

I think we are in the small hall just look for the sign 

ps coffee and cake welcome 

On 10 September 2017 at 2:29 PM, watermill said:

I think any collectors out there who think last show was a poor turn out should make the effort for the upcoming show so next time we can all say what a good turn out it was. 

Quite agree use it or lose it! Don't let spalding tractor show go the way of a lot of the toy and train fairs up and down the country.

On 16/09/2017 at 1:04 PM, 1/32 farmer said:

well as far as I know the udimore tractor shop is going to be there 

so come and see barry and my self for the usuall chat and banter and of cause tractors 

I think we are in the small hall just look for the sign 

ps coffee and cake welcome 

LIKE you two need more CAKE ,,,,

Some people just walk in randomly on saterday but there was a complaint in to the spring about how manny were doing that so I think Colin is putting a stop to it but the people who come in on Saturday also pay to get in on Sunday ,, may be send Colin a email and ask ,,,

any way this is the last day of prep for me than off we go at 3pm today ,

looking forward to seeing you all apart from the guys from the USELESS TRACTOR SHOP who are in the SMALL HALL :);) 

IMG_3161.JPG

IMG_3162.JPG

Wish i was there right now i decided to go to bulgarua on a weeks drink fest next june so everythings ruled out till next october i hooe thats not too much future plannig any new stuff there this year lads ? Hope u all have a good time 

Archived