Ideal T9 model problem,?

I was just thinking last night,I'd like a model of one of these new combines,but made preferably by Wiking to get the better detail,then I though the Massey would look good,the three red triangles looking better than just the word Fendt in chrome,but then Wiking are not licensed to make Fergusons,that's when I thought,this might create some upsets in the model collecting community,Wiking can only make the Fendt,while U H can make the other three,??

The three red triangles compared to the Fendt logo,

Regards

Joe.

Fendt T 9 2.jpg

Massey T 9 2.jpg

4 hours ago, MadMark said:

I'm sure if Wiking done the Fendt version someone would soon make MF decals for you to fit to it

Always an option Mark,but I suspect that model will be available at Agritechnika in some form or another,I would also imagine it will be over £150,not to keen on retro fitting decals on anything that price,also if U H or whoever produce the other version,are they going to be over £150 as well,?? that's the point I was trying to make earlier,a "high end" producer and a "standard" producer making the same model for the same price,??

Regards

Joe.

5 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Who ever makes it should leave it blank and include MF, Fendt,Challenger decals so you can do it to your choice.

Now that's a nice bit of logical thinking Mark,good idea.

Regards

Joe.

If someone does make it you can bet they'll release each brand separately - and probably emboss the logos so you can't stick replacement transfers over them.

Maybe one brand (eg Fendt) will have the tracks then another (eg MF) might have wheels.

I'd go for a wheeled version I think - but not with the 50 foot header!

49 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

If someone does make it you can bet they'll release each brand separately - and probably emboss the logos so you can't stick replacement transfers over them.

Maybe one brand (eg Fendt) will have the tracks then another (eg MF) might have wheels.

I'd go for a wheeled version I think - but not with the 50 foot header!

No certainly not on the 50,aren't tracks advised on anything over 40,??,I was going for the UH CR 10.90,but with them pulling the pin on the tracked version,this new AGCO machine will be an "Ideal" alternative,:)

Regards

Joe.

2 hours ago, catkom3 said:

No certainly not on the 50,aren't tracks advised on anything over 40,??,I was going for the UH CR 10.90,but with them pulling the pin on the tracked version,this new AGCO machine will be an "Ideal" alternative,:)

Regards

Joe.

thats what I mean - a wheeled combine with 40 foot header highly unlikely (cough...Wiking)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived