hello

b_emmons

I have just returned to the 1:32 Carpet farming collecting and looking for ideas of what to collect and how to show them off.

I have a good collection of John Deere and Valtra Tractors by Siku and Universal Hobbies, just need to buy more accessories :)

As a new venture I have gone from having never owned a combine to now having 3, A Fendt and John Deere by Siku, and a battered Britains MF760 that I am going to practice converting techniques on :)

Also brought my first Wiking tractor, a Claas 5000 and also have the weight set for it :)

thank you for the replies :) hope to get some photo's done and posted soon :)

Might even have a go at some retro reviews, as the models have come along way since I last collected in the late 70's and early eighties :)

I am surprised about how detailed the Viking Claas is, and also how playable it is, the only poor bit I have found is in the design of the rear tow bar but may make an adapter or just file all my trailers hitches to fit :) the weight set and adapter for Siku accessories works fine in both front and rear 3 point linkages. It also came in a Class dealer box :)

On ‎29‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:15 PM, Luke190 said:

Welcome. That Xerion looks the business!

thank you :) it is my first ever high end model (Wiking) and is really detailed but also robust enough to carpet farm with :) the only poor part is the tow hook design so have to open all my trailers and implements out to a 3.5 mm hole or larger :) going to see if I can find a 3.7 or 3.8 mm drill piece :)

Archived