I thought I'd start a new topic where I could put some of my photos. In the past it was always the case that a good picture opportunity always presented itself when I  didn't have a camera with me, about a year ago I finally got a phone with a camera on it, so now I have no excuses ( apart from the bloody thing being a bit big in my pocket! ) Anyway, here are a few to start with, hopefully I will keep adding to them. Mind, please remember I'm no David Bailey, I just point at what I like!:D 

First up, a few skies (you might have gathered that I like a good sky!)

WP_20171102_16_19_56_Pro.jpg

WP_20171102_16_52_16_Pro 1.jpg

WP_20171030_07_10_43_Pro.jpg

WP_20171026_18_15_02_Pro.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mb86 said:

Now I'm concerned what direction this topic is going to go. :blink:

You're right there Martin, that does sound a bit incriminating mind! No need to worry though, the only "dodgy photographs" that might appear will possibly include sheep with coloured backsides, I keep the ones I took when Kylie helped as a lambing assistant well hidden! :P:blink::D

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, 844john said:

It is David

that's about 8 miles from my part of the world , going out with the gritter tonight and will be just over the hill top from there at allenheads and nenthead 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 844john said:

You're right there Martin, that does sound a bit incriminating mind! No need to worry though, the only "dodgy photographs" that might appear will possibly include sheep with coloured backsides, I keep the ones I took when Kylie helped as a lambing assistant well hidden! :P:blink::D

No you bloody won't, get them up loaded!!!!!:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, dm434 said:

that's about 8 miles from my part of the world , going out with the gritter tonight and will be just over the hill top from there at allenheads and nenthead 

Gritter...  don't start using bad words like that! Actually, I like hard frosty weather, I just HATE snow!:D The kids love kilhope and its just over the tops from us so we do cross the county line now and again!

• Like 1