Burden Brothers

bluegreen

1 hour ago, bluegreen said:

Are Burdens from Ireland?       I thought they were a contracting arm of UK JD dealer Burdens..........................mind you they have quite a bit of older gear on the fleet,  which suggests its a different Burdens.

Going by the website address on the trailers in the video ,its the UK Burdens.probably alot of lads from Ireland go over to drive for them

40 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

could be wrong but , burdens are a kent company aren't they ?? seem to remember them when we lived up that way,in deal .

Indeed Sean, Sheppey way I think, massive dismantlers of ag machinery is just one string to their bow. Were Jd dealers, but seem to remember part of burdens losing the franchise and going over to nh. Have a feeling part of the group still sell deeres though. Large scale farmers and contractors aswell. Mike R is down that way, I'm sure he will know 100% what they do.

burdens have the jd dealer ship for most of kent and sussex  they took over from the company in ivychurch kent and fgs agri use mainly jd supplied by burden bros and the main nh dealer is Haynes 

burdens also have a big contrcting side of things mazie/sillage and combining  so move fast move big I think that's there game 

Archived