• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/15/2021 at 9:12 PM, Udimore said:

Great work mate

Lovely wallpaper too 👍

Thank you 😀

The wallpaper came with the house, didn't manage to get to the living room to change it......now sold the house!!

16 hours ago, Udimore said:

Always so difficult for collectors to decide what to focus on but my namesake choose very well here

fair play 

Yes, the Weise-toys models are just my cup of tea, but collecting the Limited Editions has become an obsession, buying some from German eBay for silly money just so I can make sure I get one, a few are so few and fair between and very difficult to find.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2021 at 9:35 AM, FendtFarmer said:

Slightly jealous Barry as there some very nice fendt ltd Ed in there that I’ll probably never see for sale :( 

Yes, would be nice if they did more non Ltd Ed Fendt models, even re-badging them with alternative model numbers,

i.e. The Fendt 926 Gen 1 could be a 916, 920 and 924, all with different wheels sizes I'm assuming

The same with the Fendt 824 Gen 1

Even doing them with dual wheels, different accessories like front weights etc, I'm certain people would buy them.

• Like 2

I'd like a generation 1 900 without the wheel weights and badged as something else like a 924.  They have gone a model down with the gen 2 and 3 so its not impossible.  I'm surprised they haven't done the 1980s Favorit 600 as well as that wouldn't be too different from current model.

Surely the larger frame Farmer 310/311 is crying out to be modelled as well (with Weise the obvious choice to do it)

• Like 1