Yaxon Models

Andy

5 minutes ago, Andy said:

How about a dedicated topic on Yaxon Farm Toys. A few to start it off! 

429.jpg

284.jpg

108.jpg

109.jpg

110.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

115.jpg

116.jpg

Can’t believe I’ve never heard of yaxon. I’ve definitely seen the odd unboxed one but didn’t realise they were yaxon. Are they very rare or valuable ? Sure we have the same buffalo 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Toolbox Tam said:

Also did the New Holland 8070 combine in 1/32 , later reintroduced by Geodi/ Jaditoys , along with a New Holland 841 baler in both red & yellow 

Is this the baler? I have a poor copy of them by I think jaco whitch is very basic. Would like to find one of these  

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by mb86
  • Like 4

I do like the Yaxon models, the Same versions were also available in dealer boxes although I confess that I hadn't seen the Same Galaxy in the box that Andy has posted above. Is that for sale Andy or is in your Dad's collection?

Same (2).JPG

Same (1).JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cheshire Farm Models said:

Can’t believe I’ve never heard of yaxon. I’ve definitely seen the odd unboxed one but didn’t realise they were yaxon. Are they very rare or valuable ? Sure we have the same buffalo 

The Same Buffalo is probably the most common one, a boxed example tends to make around £25. The Galaxy 170 is rarer and I have seen these make upwards of £75. There is also a Same Trident 130 which is basically the Buffalo with different decals although it comes that way from the manufacturer and is not a conversion. That one again is quite rare and can make close to £100 for a boxed version. There is also the Same Tiger 100 and that usually goes over £100.

There are then 2 versions of the Buffalo with a front loader. One with a metal loader and another with a blue plastic loader. Sean and David will tell you that I have been scouring the shows with their help for the last few years to get the loader versions and finally managed to get the metal one, so far the blue plastic version has eluded me

20171123_084050.jpg

20171123_084115.jpg

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, robbo said:

The Same Buffalo is probably the most common one, a boxed example tends to make around £25. The Galaxy 170 is rarer and I have seen these make upwards of £75. There is also a Same Trident 130 which is basically the Buffalo with different decals although it comes that way from the manufacturer and is not a conversion. That one again is quite rare and can make close to £100 for a boxed version. There is also the Same Tiger 100 and that usually goes over £100.

There are then 2 versions of the Buffalo with a front loader. One with a metal loader and another with a blue plastic loader. Sean and David will tell you that I have been scouring the shows with their help for the last few years to get the loader versions and finally managed to get the metal one, so far the blue plastic version has eluded me

20171123_084050.jpg

20171123_084115.jpg

Cheers for the info mate. There actually nice looking models. I take it there a few years old. I know the buffalo we have isn’t bad at all and I’ve always thought of detailing one further. Not seen anything like the one with the loader though ! I’ll keep my eyes peeled for the one with plastic loader if it’s of interest to you bud 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cheshire Farm Models said:

Cheers for the info mate. There actually nice looking models. I take it there a few years old. I know the buffalo we have isn’t bad at all and I’ve always thought of detailing one further. Not seen anything like the one with the loader though ! I’ll keep my eyes peeled for the one with plastic loader if it’s of interest to you bud 

Thanks

the more eyes looking the better.:D

Yaxon tend to be a smaller scale, most people seem to say they are 1/41 so not much different that a 1/43 really. They are also quite basic and neither the steering nor the linkage moves but even so, I like them

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, robbo said:

Thanks

the more eyes looking the better.:D

Yaxon tend to be a smaller scale, most people seem to say they are 1/41 so not much different that a 1/43 really. They are also quite basic and neither the steering nor the linkage moves but even so, I like them

No worries mate. I’m at a few shows this year, travelling up to Spaulding from Chester is a good drive so I would like to make it worth while and bring back some stuff aswel as flog abit. Hopefully I’ll see one ! As i say yaxon are a new one on me not seen any of the above before apart from the buffalo. I don’t know what scale it is now you’ve said that. I can’t really remember was last year when I last saw it. The buffalo 130 that artisan do is very nice ! Thinking of buying a few for shows I really like them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cheshire Farm Models said:

The yellow 841 isn’t to bad I guess it would look okay with some TLC mate

It would indeed, Martyn reeve made a lovely job of doing just that  to one but the photos have gone from the forum. 

• Like 1

I do like these Yaxon models and I will probably try to get as many of them as I can, especially now that I have seen that there are a number of variants.

I have got 2 different Lamborghini versions, one with blue decals and one with black decals

Yaxon Lamborghinis.JPG

• Like 4

• 4 months later...

I know there is a photo of this model earlier in this topic but it is the latest addition for me to my Yaxon collection, unfortunately no box but it good condition. I will have to keep an eye out for the 12500 version to make up the pair now

Yaxon Landini (3).JPG

Yaxon Landini (2).JPG

• Like 5