Yaxon Models

Andy

They were FORMA-PLAST before being Yaxon & had no plastic nutted hub centres, just rivetted-over metal stubs: I still have somewhere ....bought as an engagement present for myself over 40 yrs ago from Wheels of Totnes when on holiday with Cathy,...... she had the ring.

There's a Polistil pic here too, no-one has picked up on....with the white cab.

2 hours ago, Tractordave said:

To which tractor do you refer to Nigel ? The Picture I put up of the Ford is stamped Yaxon on the underside.

I think that Nigel means the Same Tiger 100 that I posted, it is indeed a Polistil and not a Yaxon, I am contrite. :wub:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Got a different variant of the Buffalo 130 this morning from an Italian seller. I can figure out whether it has had a wheel swap or whether the wheels are original, I suspect that they may be swaps. However, it has also got hubs on both back and front wheels and these appear to be original and missing from my other version.

There is also nother version (see the boxed one) with a front weight attachment lug on the front axle, sorry about the photo, that one is currently in the loft so I couldn't get a better pic

Buffalo 130 (1).JPG

Buffalo 130 (3).JPG

Buffalo 130 (4).JPG

Same (2).JPG

• Like 5

• Andy pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

I mentioned at the top of this page that I was going to keep an eye out for the Landini 12500 in 2 wheel drive, well it arrived today along with a couple of other bits and bobs

Yaxon (3).JPG

Yaxon (4).JPG

• Like 3

On 2/6/2018 at 3:17 PM, Tractordave said:

Massey Ferguson 1134 -  these two have different decals on the front grill

DSC_3972.JPG

Another one that arrived in the bundle today was an MF 1134 with an open platform cab and different decals, or rather a mixture of  these two

Yaxon (1).JPG

Yaxon (2).JPG

Yaxon.JPG

• Like 2

Also in the same bundle are a couple of implements. I have got a Same Buffalo in a set with the muck spreader and also a Lamborghini with a different coloured tanker, these are pictured earlier in this thread.

I have not got the irrigator hose reel before or the forage wagon. I know that the hose reel also comes in a Same branded box but the one that I have seen is up for a silly price that I am not prepared to pay

Yaxon (5).JPG

Yaxon (6).JPG

Yaxon (7).JPG

Yaxon (8).JPG

Yaxon (9).JPG

Yaxon (10).JPG

Yaxon (11).JPG

Yaxon (12).JPG

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I received a small Yaxon catalogue today showing the variations available and different trailers and implements, unfortunately there is no date on it and it only seems to cover the Lamborghini, Same and Fiat models

Yaxon catalogue (1).JPG

Yaxon catalogue (2).JPG

Yaxon catalogue (3).JPG

Yaxon catalogue (4).JPG

Yaxon catalogue (5).JPG

Yaxon catalogue (6).JPG

Yaxon catalogue (7).JPG

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

i did wonder if you saw that,  ut  it was on a facebook group, and as you weren't a member i couldn't post the link.

I have a saved search for Yaxon, I watched it for a couple of days and then though, what the heck, go for it

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Would anyone happen to know if there is a source for spare parts for Yaxon tractors out there somewhere please? I could do with finding a source for some 3-pt spares.

Thanks for any help or pointers!