Polistil Models

Andy

I have a couple of the smaller Polistil models, 1/87 scale I think. They did a Same Leone both on its own, with a tanker and also with a log trailer. They are a bit crude with very little details so they are in a box in the loft somewhere, I will see if I can get them out to photograph next time I go up there.

5 hours ago, Andy said:

Another tractor maker from Italy. 

117.jpg

All of the Polistil Tiger models I have seen have all got the air cleaner missing like this one. I thought I had managed to source a replacement for mine at Zwolle last year but when I got it home it doesn't fit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I mentioned a while ago that Polistil also made the Same Leone in 1/87 scale, I have a few variations including a red one, a yellow on and also one with a logging trailer on the back however, all of these are open platform and without a cab. Unfortunately, most of these are packed away in the loft and I haven't been able to get them downto photograph them, I don't actually know which box they are in.;)  I have just got a cabbed version from an Italian seller that I have never seen before, the postage cost more than the model but you know what it's like when you just have to have it. :D

Politoys Leone cabbed (1).JPG

Politoys Leone cabbed (2).JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Earlier in this thread I mentioned that I had a yellow Same Leone with a log trailer on the back. I have been up in the loft sorting things out and I have managed to find it

Politoys leone (5).JPG

Politoys leone (4).JPG

Politoys leone (3).JPG

• 1 year later...

I got another version of the Polistil International 1055 today, this time with white wheels instead of red, it is in the same box as the others with the Fiat tractor on the label

Polistil IH 1055 (1).JPG

Polistil IH 1055 (2).JPG

Polistil IH 1055 (3).JPG

Polistil IH 1055 (4).JPG

Archived