White metal parts....

JC

Question

yea yea nark nark nark

I don't wanna be

I don't want the pressure, under too much as it is

so how do you fit everything in then, with study, drinking, partying, women etc. :-\

Carefully

2 exams to go next week, the week after I start workin in placement for a year, 7.30 am start  :o :o :o

Finish at 4 and 3 on friday so no more late nites for a while

Welcome to the real world youth, sounds like your model building days a re well and truly foo-ked.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D;)

you can say that again sean, working 12 hour days .  :( :(

I've beaten you today O-F.... 6am to 9pm... last 3 hours in the pub though but don't tell Mrs P, she thinks I only had a couple..  :D :D :D :D :D :D

yeah,then he will meet a demanding bird and thats it,all over kapow

I'm on the lookout for a bird at the minute, sight set on on ebut having trouble breaking the ice ( NOT LIKE ME BUT I WANNA BREAK IT PROPER AND NOT SCARE HER OFF!!)  :D :D

I used to work in a garden centre, 9 til 6, easy enough but 7 days a week!!

mind u i wasn't modelin then!! started workin when i was 12

I broke up with a bird cause of the models before, won't do it again, I'll just keep the next one within arms reach  :D :D :D

The Purdue cabs have steps on them; even better than the real thing -as a famous Irishman once said.

(cue FNHIR with a pic of the cab on his 7000)

Better late than never, unfortunately no digicam at uni but back home again after the bastarding exams are over! Voila