GPS's collection

GPS

3 hours ago, GPS said:

Various conversions by Agringegno Models in Italy. All are based on the Replicagri Fiat 640 chassis. I believe there was also a NH blue version of the Fiat done, that I'd like to try and find.

Left to right: Lamborghini R603 DT, SAME Minitaurus 60, SAME Falcon 50, Agrifull 70 DT and Fiat 50-66.

Agringegno.JPG

There is also an Oliver that I picked up at Zwolle last year, I will get a photo tomorrow 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, robbo said:

There is also an Oliver that I picked up at Zwolle last year, I will get a photo tomorrow 

Yes please, I’d be interested to see that.

I was aware of the various additions SAME and Lamborghini versions, it’s the same for the Agrifull with 2wd, 4wd and different model numbers. I decided I had to limit myself to only one version of each. 

The Oliver I haven’t seen, is that by Agringegno too? I like that and will have to try and find one.

Yes it is from Agringegno, I got it from the seller, Neils Anchelon, he comes to Spalding normally so you should be able to get one from him, as and when the show gets going again. :blink:

Finished off the second crawler kit, a  Komatsu G40 bulldozer from 1942. This is a Tamiya 1/48th scale plastic kit, that I had already started. Pictured alongside a more modern Komatsu D51 bulldozer, by First Gear in 1/50th.

Komatsu.JPG

Do like the old Lamborghinis and Same, I did try to buy a few Of the bigger ones off them once, but they went quiet on me and then ignored emails, most strange, anyway schuco are doing them now, so their loss. Lovely little selection though Gavin. You have issues focussing on a theme too :lol:

10 hours ago, alf aphid said:

You have issues focussing on a theme too :lol:

You could put it that way.......I prefer to call it a wide interest ! The wife prefers to call it hoarding !

• 7 months later...

Managed to finish off the Autodrome Chamberlain 4480 over the Christmas break.

Detail wise, it's a pretty basic kit. It only comes with cab front glazing, so I added the rest.

I'm pretty pleased with the finished item, something a little different for the cabinet.

4480.JPG

4480 3.JPG

4480 2.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

I like that Gavin, probably not one I’d normally look at, but I like it. Funny kits Autodrome, bit hit and miss for the very high price. I’d be tempted to buy the big Massey, but I was a little put off by their customer care! Glad to see you’re still churning a few out!

Thanks for the comments Alastair, David.

As you say, they are funny kits with both good and bad points. This one I liked as I've not seen a Chamberlain available elsewhere and the County filled a gap. It would have to be something fairly special to tempt me into another one.

Archived