Justys tractor pics ,Working events,Vintage,shows

justy 46

On 6/18/2024 at 12:41 PM, justy 46 said:

Upcoming show near me.. One for the David Brown and Case fanatics. 

Screenshot_20240618_123749.jpg

Can you bring your owen David brown to this show ???

11 hours ago, trigger82 said:

Can you bring your owen David brown to this show ???

Not this year. John wants his own only on display this time round.. 🫤

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Attended Ahiohill Vintage and Working day today.. Great day with lots to see and alot of action. Weather was not the best, but that did not stop the silage harvest display. It was a tribute to the late Tim Sheehan of Ovens, Co Cork. Tim had a fantastic outfit of machinery when silage contracting during the 90s and 00s including Fiat 180-90s, Fendt 515C,Renualt 145-54s JD 7810 & 7920 on Bailey trailers and his own home made trailers. Here are some pics. 

IMG_20240804_144801.jpg

IMG_20240804_144835.jpg

IMG_20240804_144859.jpg

IMG_20240804_143532.jpg

IMG_20240804_144749.jpg

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, SPN said:

Thanks for all the pics Justin. Some great memories there.

No bother SPN. . Some nice classics there.. What really caught my eye SPN were the 2 Fiat 1300 Supers 2wds. I see lots of 1000 Supers local around my area... But never 1300s.. Beasts in there day..  Tim Sheehan had the finest gear around in his day and went to some effort to trace down all his equipment and bring them back to this event. I heard he was the first contractor in the south the use a Big M in his time. 

• Like 2

I found a 1300 Super 2wd and 780 2wd with consecutive reg numbers in a shed in Kildare a few years ago. Bamfords were the importer and they went bankrupt so the farmer, who already had one 780, bought them from the receiver and still runs all three.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NIGEL FORD said:

Blimey, what's on the clamp keeping up with that lot.......I hope there's a big effluent catchment tank too.

😂 The clamp was a nice trip away from the show.. I'm sure they had a few big shovels to cope.. 

• 4 weeks later...