Justys tractor pics ,Working events,Vintage,shows

justy 46

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, ford4ever said:

Very nice and tidy- mind if i ask how much roughly did it set him back?

7k ish.. Still needs alittle work/ tidying around the cab and interior.  It spent most off its time working on a horse stud. So it's generally only done light work. 7540 hrs on the clock. It's a good runner. It will be only used now on a log spliter and on 4 ton trailer for the timber. But its more a vintage toy for him basically. 

On 5/15/2023 at 4:22 PM, justy 46 said:

7k ish.. Still needs alittle work/ tidying around the cab and interior.  It spent most off its time working on a horse stud. So it's generally only done light work. 7540 hrs on the clock. It's a good runner. It will be only used now on a log spliter and on 4 ton trailer for the timber. But its more a vintage toy for him basically. 

Nice little tractor there Justin. You always find something that wants fettling or tidying...but looks a good honest example and not been rotted to death in muck for the past decade.....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, James Joe Dewar said:

What are the crawler track idler rollers for on the front Justin, ???

Regards

Joe.

Weights 😂 It's main role was lifting round bales off hay on the stud apperantly.. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Nice little tractor there Justin. You always find something that wants fettling or tidying...but looks a good honest example and not been rotted to death in muck for the past decade.....

It ain't Paul. Still abit rot in various places.... But I've seen alot worse. 😂👌

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Maybe a good job you know your way and are no stranger to a welder then Justin 😉👍

Out with the Mig..  😊The wiper motor needs replacing and rear view mirrors... The pickup hitch also needs looking at. The gearbox and engine are sound. And it seems be on its original engine and not a replacement cris cross block like most have these days.  6 stud rear axle so it's a Basildon model. I don't think he plans to go all out nut and bolt restore job. Only simple basic things. All I will say is.... He got there before me Paul.. 😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Out with the Mig..  😊The wiper motor needs replacing and rear view mirrors... The pickup hitch also needs looking at. The gearbox and engine are sound. And it seems be on its original engine and not a replacement cris cross block like most have these days.  6 stud rear axle so it's a Basildon model. I don't think he plans to go all out nut and bolt restore job. Only simple basic things. All I will say is.... He got there before me Paul.. 😂

Thing is if he beat you to it, you still know where it is... It hasn't vanished... And you'll no doubt get visiting rights to it 😉 sounds good though that she's good mechanically 👍 everything else is just metal, welding and bits of bolt on parts 👍

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...