Luke's Collection

This is some of my collection I have so far. I do have other wheeled models like both ertl precision 84/8530 Deeres from when I was younger but I have now chosen to collect articulated/twin/half tracked machine available to the UK market. Of the 2 535 Quads's one is weathered which I go from eBay a few years ago now. Very lucky to have got hold off a 9620Rx 2016 farm show model as hard to come by now from what I've seen. Other machines not in these pictures are a Track Marshall 135 scaledown model, britains Deere 9560RT & USK Challenger MT765D, MT775E & MT875E which have just arrived. I am planned to add both Universal Hobbies Quadtrac 620's to keep that up to date and would also like to convert an Ertl precision Stx450 to a Quadtrac model having seen one on here recently from a few years ago. I have 2 Deere wheeled 9530's of which one will be convearted to the stocks tracks, something which was available to the market some time ago. Challenger/Fendt wise looking to add the usk models with the led lights in both Fendt and challenger and finally to finish the four track range a Versatile delta track. Many other models are on my list as well. My plan is to start exhibiting this year as a collector, I don't have any dioramas but just keen to collect and go to the shows to support the farm model community as a 'reasonably' young collector. Hope you have a good rest of the weekend. 

IMG_5150.JPG

IMG_5151.JPG

IMG_5153.JPG

IMG_5154.JPG

IMG_5155.JPG

IMG_5156.JPG

43 minutes ago, DoePower-Luke said:

Thank you John, I live for the high horsepower machines!

Ah Luke,a man after my own heart,this was what I had on display at the recent Aberdeen show,some of my Artic's Track's and Skid's,

Regards

Joe.

DSCN0831.JPG

20 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Ah Luke,a man after my own heart,this was what I had on display at the recent Aberdeen show,some of my Artic's Track's and Skid's,

Regards

Joe.

DSCN0831.JPG

Nice to see a fellow admiring as well, would be nice John to have a table next to yours at a few shows this year, planning on toytrac, spalding and a few more, as many as I can do. 

7 minutes ago, DoePower-Luke said:

Nice to see a fellow admiring as well, would be nice John to have a table next to yours at a few shows this year, planning on toytrac, spalding and a few more, as many as I can do. 

Aye,we're a bit thin on the ground around here,I'd like to see Spalding in the spring,but at 350 miles it's a fair old hike,

Regards

Joe.

Archived