my new barn

well the new barns turned up form the guy selling stuff on ebay,grahams his name and hes a genius

comes flat packed for easy postage,and very easy to assemble,total of 6 parts,all in 6mm mdf,painted with the required finish,

quite literly slides together on the corners to hold it together,the base has a small ridge arrounfd the out line on the barn to keep it on the supplied base board

post-46-132638528658_thumb.jpg

post-46-13263852866_thumb.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a couple sheds like that is just what i need to get my yard up and running once and for all, i usually buy models in about 2 batches during the year, just decided my second batch is likely to be some sheds, and i dont have to tell you what my first batch was sean  ;)

er nope? ::) ::)::) ::) ,can get a pic of them all stored away in her some time if you want,give you a feel for it

ya please do especially when ur big one turns up, that should be really interesting to see how much space it takes up....... and lack of space is a pretty big issue with me at the moment

ya please do especially when ur big one turns up, that should be really interesting to see how much space it takes up....... and lack of space is a pretty big issue with me at the moment

i havn't ordered a big one ate,he just sent them as a bit of info on other versions he does,i only need this one for an outbuilding/storage area for my lay out,thats now as big as it will get apart from fields mate

well impressed sean  :) :) :) maybe i was trying to be too hi-tec in the search for a kwik-fix shed , what with the plastic corners , still havn't got it through & argueing where it has gone as it was suposed to come from the suppliers this time  :(

really good work mate 10 out of 10 for that one  :) :) :)

Looking good Sean...... :)

Is the flat-bed trailer a convo?

yes mart,a marston version,with removable rear bale rack

well impressed sean  :) :) :) maybe i was trying to be too hi-tec in the search for a kwik-fix shed , what with the plastic corners , still havn't got it through & argueing where it has gone as it was suposed to come from the suppliers this time  :(

really good work mate 10 out of 10 for that one  :) :) :)

not mine marcus,form a guy in kent,but very good,might be worth you trying your corners like this mate,saves time and money