A few for the Massey Massive

sipher172

That big tractors pulling those discs through sand,you could do that with a DEXTA

Isn't it your bedtime now  >:( >:(>:(

Cracking pics... thanks for sharing - That 8280 is a brute... I want one... Mrs F... I'm buying a tractor  >:(

Please Lovey  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Don't make me beg  :'( :'( :'( :'( :-\

That big tractors pulling those discs through sand,you could do that with a DEXTA

In france were there's alot of sand they whack 14 furrows on a 8280, and i know of some in this country that have and will pull 10-11 furrows in most soil types so dont knock them till you've seen them pull

nice pics,thats a big old set of harrows on the rear of the 82,i thought fergy had stopped doing stuff like that now?

They did but at alot of shows they still use older pieces of kit to demonstrate there implements dont want the tractor getting more views :D but with a 8280 dont think they got it right :D

Put a 8280 in the Fens and it would bury itself instead of pulling whats behind it

I know of a few out there and drivers love them, bring one here more than a test in our clay more than a match when makes a JD 7920 whine with a set of 4m discs  :D