Schuco CASE 1255XL

justy 46

1 hour ago, SPN said:

I can point you to the International 1255 and 1455, but no sign of the CASE version so far.

Thanks SPN. I have the first International 1455 from Schuco & its a fab looking model. But its the Case version I am on the look out for now. None of the main farmmodel retailers seem to have them in stock it seems . I cant remember seeing it on the Schuco 2018 catalogue ether .. so I take it ,,its finished .

24 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Thanks SPN. I have the first International 1455 from Schuco & its a fab looking model. But its the Case version I am on the look out for now. None of the main farmmodel retailers seem to have them in stock it seems . I cant remember seeing it on the Schuco 2018 catalogue ether .. so I take it ,,its finished .

A wee bit pricey,'specially after you include €17.00 postage,??

https://www.farmmodels.nl/Case-IH-1255XL-(Zilver-1996),-laatst-uitgebrachte-type-uit-de-serie-1255XL-1:32-LAST-ONES

Regards

Joe.

1 hour ago, justy 46 said:

Found you a 1255 CASE and a 1455 transition for €75 each.

These are discontinued years ago, the 1255 XL was a limited run of 4000 back in 2012 if I'm not mistaken, the 1455 was not limited but was produced the same year. I got my hands on one from a German shop earlier this year, reduced price due to a small bump in the box. With import charges it probably totalled to about £100 (£30 in import charges). Pricey, but that's the way it's moving these days. 

Could get lucky and find one if you google long enough :D

I have both an IH - comfort cab version (paid under 30 euros for that one + shipping 10 euros) and the Case 1255XL. Though the Case was expensive it was a very good looking model with a lot of features. So if you are willing to spend that amount of money, I would surely reccomend it.

5 hours ago, Janval said:

I have both an IH - comfort cab version (paid under 30 euros for that one + shipping 10 euros) and the Case 1255XL. Though the Case was expensive it was a very good looking model with a lot of features. So if you are willing to spend that amount of money, I would surely reccomend it.

You could have got them for that price alright when the were on the market. But they are hard to find now , and discontinued. So the value goes up. It's just one off those models I had been meaning to get , but left it too late.

Archived