A few pics from around the place.

Deere-est

After going to the Steam Rally we went over my mate's yard again to see the Leyland my mate had got off hi late Grampy who sadly died earlier this year. Liam learn't to drive on this and spent many an hour using it rolling, chain harrowing and scraping. It was owned from new by his Grampy and comes with original documents. He has parked it our mates yard for the time being, restoration should start somewhen soon.

Note the window in the second pic!!!

Took a few more pics from around the yard as we were there, the first one is a 1394 I think, the second was parked in a yard next to the Steam Rally we went to, a 1490. Both lovely looking tractors. The Case has been done up though, the DB is riginal.

In the same yard as the Case was this little stunner which I know Ricky and Smish will love. It's a chap I used to work with on the tankers. It does hedgetrimming and hauls a slurry tanker or cess pit contract emptying aswell as other farm work. An on going restoration project in it's latter stages and up for sale.

Second pic is a Nordsten like the Britains one, no longer used obviously!!

A batch of 290's ready for export. They have 37 on their order books for these. Rebuilt from 290's and 590's. New parts via Turkey, cabs cut off if fitted, new rims and tyres, engine rebuild etc etc etc.

Liam doing a Udi all over a primer coloured 165 and an interesting looking power loader on another 165.

Nice pics Tris. I'd say that loader was made by Browns, they have a very good reach on them, bit too big for the tractor, our neighbour at work has one mounted on a Zetor Crystal 4wd.

A Volvo loader with 2t toe tip bucket and the biggest rear wieght you've ever seen!!! Do you guys remember som pics on here/Classic Tractor of three MF 2680's with corresponding number plates at a farm sale? Well this came from the same farm and Howards bought the lot!!!

And lastly, when I first started with the guy I have recently gone back to, this was my truck. It came up for sale and Charlie bought it straight away. 124L 400 but she has been chipped to a 460 and for an old girl she don't half go, twin Eminox on the back aswell so it sounds the dogs nether regions. Look out for it Marky, it's up Cambridge sale every single month aswell as York, Doncaster and any other farm sale you guys may hear of.

Great pics Tris...... :)

That Volvo Loader is an impressive beast...... :o

Yeah that loader brings back memories, my neighbours are hauliers and had one of those for loading beet. No more beet in Ireland unfortunately  :'(

Nice pics Tris. I'd say that loader was made by Browns, they have a very good reach on them, bit too big for the tractor, our neighbour at work has one mounted on a Zetor Crystal 4wd.

I am pretty sure that is a Browns loader and was built about 5 miles waay from me, in my local town.  8) 8)

whats the green artic in the back ground of the 290s tris ??? is it a forden or erf

ERF Rich. An ec14 6x2 I think, it's ex KAPPA fleet vehicle which they have had for months on end and as far as I know can't shift it. With tractors comes requests for trucks too so they export tractor units and 4,6 and 8 wheel tippers here and there aswell.