M/F 520 Combine

She's in bloody good nick too - That's the combines I served my apprenticeship on .... Ummmm brings back memories.. Lovely machine - crap by todays standards - but in her day she was the TOP of the tree.. spent many an hour riding around on one of those... prone to breaking a few parts... but generally a great reliable machine...

Many thanks for posting those pics and making an old man happy  ;D

Smart looking combine there. My uncle has finally sold his 525 Super II this year and come up to date (ish) with a MF32, a big step up i think you'll agree  ;):D :D

Some difference  :o :o :o - what happened to the Super II Gavin  ??? - SHe's not dead is she  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Some difference  :o :o :o - what happened to the Super II Gavin  ??? - SHe's not dead is she  :'( :'( :'( :'(

I think they traded her in with Randell NFM, definately not dead, been doing 5-600 acres a year all its life, think he had it from new.

If she goes for Scrap Gavin... I would seriously be interested in her... why... god only knows  :D :D :D

I can do a bit of detective work for you on that one, can speak to sales rep concerned  ;):)

Thanks Gavin... I'll PM you my phone number if the rep want to talk to me - or the scrap man  ;)

Ok, i'll have a word tomorrow see what he's doing with it or if uncle will be selling it privately. Can't think it will make a lot though. Although it was in vgc last time i saw it

Ok, i'll have a word tomorrow see what he's doing with it or if uncle will be selling it privately. Can't think it will make a lot though. Although it was in vgc last time i saw it

Thanks Gavin... much appreciated  ;) ... I only want to save her from the scrap man's torch though.. if she still worth working she'll be out of my pocket money range I reckon  ;)

Thanks Gavin... much appreciated  ;) ... I only want to save her from the scrap man's torch though.. if she still worth working she'll be out of my pocket money range I reckon  ;)

It was definately in working order but just getting a bit tired now as you can well imagine. Might be too late as it could have gone abroad which would be usual practice for one like that now i should imagine  ;)