BlueGreen 2019 pictures

bluegreen

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Best looking current Deere model in my view and this is the nicest example of a 6250R  ive seen todate:wub:…………………………..The 6R looks so much better with the raised cab, wider rear extension fenders and air filter plus less bonnet vents.

IMG_4803.JPG

Finally tracked down a current big Jaguar,...……….. thought H C Beales ran a JD 8600i but instead they have a brand new Jag 970:)...…………………...Have to say I do like the new JDs and the big Krones,  but these new Jaguars are the bees knees. Looking forward to getting the Marge replica.

IMG_4835.JPG

IMG_4836.JPG

IMG_4839.JPG

Maize has all but finished around here, just a few fields left...………………...earlier this week the maize gang and their poly tunnel making machine landed in the middle of my village.

They bought with them 5 of their New Hollands (3 x BP T7315s, 1x std blue T7315 and a newish T7210)  a pair of JDs and a pair of new hired in Puma 220s and a fleet of RW trailers:)

Claas 980 in horrible black livery along with a hired in 8600 JD that was broken down over the few hours I was there.

IMG_4885.JPG

IMG_4904.JPG

IMG_4889.JPG

IMG_4911.JPG

IMG_4930.JPG

IMG_4939.JPG

IMG_4937.JPG

IMG_4943.JPG

IMG_4886.JPG

IMG_4914.JPG

I do like those JD foragers Phil, one or two around here to break up the Claas domination.  There is still quite a bit of Maize around here, a lot is turning golden so wonder how long it will be decent for feed.  Its barely stopped raining around here through October 

Only heavy rain stops forage harvesters, otherwise they keep on choppin.     Quite a few JD Choppers round here,  their were a few 7400, 7500s before all the AD plants arrived. Now we have three Krones, four or five Jaguars and as many JD 8000s operating in a 50 mile radius as far as ive seen.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived