BlueGreen 2019 pictures

bluegreen

On 4/8/2019 at 9:15 PM, bluegreen said:

I saw this wild looking Valtra T the day after it was delivered to its new owner  "A Drake Agri contractors" in Thetford Norfolk...………………...No idea what it was doing on my patch some 30 miles from home?   Perhaps the big man upstairs knew I would appreciate seeing it and arranged for it to have little trip into my part of the fens:lol:

Not sure about those chrome wing mirrors,  that's a bit too much "bling" for me:blink:

Image may contain: outdoor

Nice looking tractor...but its all going a bit GTi.. What is the purpose of a tractor ?? If you had something like that...you would probably mind it like a baby & not go ripping threw the fields pulling a muckspreader or whatever ..but it would make a nice road haulage tractor 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Not going GTI  justin its going very indian style with all these chrome bits, next it will be huge sound systems and blacked out windows and disco lights you just wait and see :D

I must admit..I do like it.. But is it just a step too far now.. it might get  a feature in one of those boy racer mags like Fast Car or Max Power .. ..there could be an opening here for a Fast Tractor Mag ..:D  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

After spending Sunday morning working on a modification to my New Holland T7.315HD models,  I went for a run out the back of my village and guess what I found working hidden away in the last field to be drilled with a crop:D...……………………………...I no longer believe in coincidences because these kind of anomalies happen to me fairly frequently!!

I spent the afternoon watching Taylor Swift videos but unfortunately she hasn't appeared just yet:lol:

IMG_4289.JPG

IMG_4292.JPG

IMG_4293.JPG

IMG_4296.JPG

IMG_4297.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Pretoria Energy arrived on Monday to put some liquid fertilizer on around 100- 150 acres of Maize that surrounds half of my village.  They came mob handed with 4 New Holland  T7.315HDs:wub:...………………….Two Blue Powers on the sprayers and two standard spec machines pulling refill tankers.  I noticed one BP was a new 19 plate so they have had a fleet of new machines this year to add to the existing 5  T7315s.    I reckon from recent sightings they could possibly have upto 8 Hds now:blink:  with GJ Peck getting the business:)

And a nice pic of Pecks CASE depot choc full of Pumas and Fastracs:)

IMG_4299.JPG

IMG_4308.JPG

IMG_4309.JPG

IMG_4310.JPG

IMG_4311.JPG

I must say it did seem to take a long while for the tanker to fill up the sprayer, ive no idea what the litre per minute fill rate would be?     Its probably why they had an identical second rig working on refilling as well.

• 1 month later...

Oh Dear,  I suspect it just got wind of the average tonnage its neighbours NH CR10-90 was achieving (80-85 tons per hour:blink:) and self combusted in despair!!    Hopefully the damage was limited to the machine and no one was hurt.  Must be a brown trouser moment when a driver starts seeing flames appear in his wing mirrors.   That's not the first big Lexion to go up in flames either is it.   Dalham Halls 580 went the same way back in 2005/6 I recall.

On 8/12/2019 at 10:22 PM, bluegreen said:

Oh Dear,  I suspect it just got wind of the average tonnage its neighbours NH CR10-90 was achieving (80-85 tons per hour:blink:) and self combusted in despair!!    Hopefully the damage was limited to the machine and no one was hurt.  Must be a brown trouser moment when a driver starts seeing flames appear in his wing mirrors.   That's not the first big Lexion to go up in flames either is it.   Dalham Halls 580 went the same way back in 2005/6 I recall.

Mann’s claas has a replacement out and working within 3 hours apparently Phil.

Chris,those three 780's look to be a wee bit special,there are photo's of all three on Facebook,and they all appear to be fitted with 13.80 mtr headers,something Claas are only offering now on the new 8900's,you can see 1380 on the header ends,and also the unloading auger has a hinge or some kinda gizmo three quarters up it's length,plus a long rubber extension on the very end,??

Regards

Joe.

21 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Chris,those three 780's look to be a wee bit special,there are photo's of all three on Facebook,and they all appear to be fitted with 13.80 mtr headers,something Claas are only offering now on the new 8900's,you can see 1380 on the header ends,and also the unloading auger has a hinge or some kinda gizmo three quarters up it's length,plus a long rubber extension on the very end,??

Regards

Joe.

Vestys trialed these 45 foot headers last year on their new 780’s Joe. All 3 had them on. They do 12000 acres with the 3 combines. Fire was caused by chaff lodged behind the exhaust apparently.

1 hour ago, chris.watson said:

Vestys trialed these 45 foot headers last year on their new 780’s Joe. All 3 had them on. They do 12000 acres with the 3 combines. Fire was caused by chaff lodged behind the exhaust apparently.

Cheers Chris,wonder if that's a common problem with the Lexion's,might explain the 4 new version's,??

Regards

Joe.

1 hour ago, catkom3 said:

Cheers Chris,wonder if that's a common problem with the Lexion's,might explain the 4 new version's,??

Regards

Joe.

its a problem with most combines joe, hence why you normally clean them down each day, ours were normally ,mid day and eve, with an old road compressor ready for the next day, its amazing where the chaff and dust gets blow, especially when its chopping rather than laying swaths down, see several jds burn out down this way over the years, at least 1 nh, and a mf last year, most being around the engine area , the longer the big guys keep running to get the acres in, the higher the fire risk gets sadly 

Harvest pics 2019 starting with Bill Legges 936 and New Holland 9090 big baler,  they've got three of these  and this rig is newest.  I understand their having two new 936s when harvest is finished and as usual saving big bucks  on paying out for a pair of the new shaped machines ………(cheapskates!!)

Heres a rarity, New Holland CR9.90 on wheels instead of tracks,  plus a rather nice T7210 and nifty NH blue Richard Western trailer:)

IMG_4347.JPG

IMG_4366.JPG

IMG_4368.JPG

IMG_4369.JPG

Archived