looks a tidy little mower there Nathan, very nice job, looking forward to seeing it painted. We still have one similar to that, just a slightly later model with the square headstock, but it doesn't get used now, I keep intending to restore it one day as many of these little old mowers just get scrapped, unfortunately my list of projects is nearly as long model build wish list.....:)

14 hours ago, SPN said:

Well tidy

3 hours ago, 844john said:

looks a tidy little mower there Nathan, very nice job, looking forward to seeing it painted. We still have one similar to that, just a slightly later model with the square headstock, but it doesn't get used now, I keep intending to restore it one day as many of these little old mowers just get scrapped, unfortunately my list of projects is nearly as long model build wish list.....:)

Thanks lads. John, you're a bit like myself, there just don't seem to be enough hours in the day:unsure:

• 4 months later...
3 minutes ago, Janval said:

Looks very neat! What did you use for covering the blades here?

Thanks. Here I used the inner rubber tube of a wheelbarrow tyre to use as the rubber around it. 

Archived