IH 574 674 interest of talking to manufactures like uk Tomy replicagri

Hi all theres a facebook post to drum up suport to get numbers to speak to a few main manufacturers such as britains uh or replicagri to reproduce a IH worldwide tractor the main suggestions are the 574 and 674 

Now we stand at 250 so far its been running for a few days  if i could urge as many to go to the facebook site and please add your  name to this poll 

Heres the amended link 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ihcgb/

Over the past few months I've been quietly working away at getting to grips with casting, and whilst I'm certainly no expert i have finally managed to get the hang of it (many,many failed attempts later!:D) I have also been working on making up the modular bits for the Doncaster nashes, such as engines, back ends and such, as these stayed more or less unchanged from the 74 series through to the 42's, the idea being to build my collection of 74, 84, 85, 95 and 42's relatively easily (we've owned at least one and in some cases several  models from each of these ranges over the years. It's not intended as an overnight job, just a way to add to my wish list in an easier way than scratch building every one. ( I don't think I'd live that long:D) However, if there was sufficient interest in the builds then i would possibly consider doing some to sell, again i stress that it's not intended as an overnight delivery service to compete with the likes of Tomy, but it was just a thought?

11 minutes ago, 844john said:

Over the past few months I've been quietly working away at getting to grips with casting, and whilst I'm certainly no expert i have finally managed to get the hang of it (many,many failed attempts later!:D) I have also been working on making up the modular bits for the Doncaster nashes, such as engines, back ends and such, as these stayed more or less unchanged from the 74 series through to the 42's, the idea being to build my collection of 74, 84, 85, 95 and 42's relatively easily (we've owned at least one and in some cases several  models from each of these ranges over the years. It's not intended as an overnight job, just a way to add to my wish list in an easier way than scratch building every one. ( I don't think I'd live that long:D) However, if there was sufficient interest in the builds then i would possibly consider doing some to sell, again i stress that it's not intended as an overnight delivery service to compete with the likes of Tomy, but it was just a thought?

I think that there are quite a few on here who would be interested in that John, I for one would like both a 574 and a 674 especially given the quality of your model building. People are always advising farmers to diversify so this might be your route. :D

42 minutes ago, robbo said:

I think that there are quite a few on here who would be interested in that John, I for one would like both a 574 and a 674 especially given the quality of your model building. People are always advising farmers to diversify so this might be your route. :D

Thanks Mike, it's certainly given me some food for thought, beats walling in the wind and rain any day!:D

Archived