for the massey fans

grim

is this turning anti massey here???? right ,marky,best we kick some ass here mate,these young un's havn't got a clue have they

Inexperience... and acne I shouldn't wonder Sean... what say we put them over our knees... smack their little Ford bottoms and put them to bed early  >:(

Now you lads... take it from a very old.. experienced man... Massey Ferguson ARE the best tractor manufacturer today worldwide... they always have been and they always will be... tractors are red and grey.. they always will be.. I hope I have made my point...

* Marky puts his fingers in his ears * I can't hear you

* Marky hold up his hand * Talk to the hand cos the head ain't listening  :D :D :D

well said marky,they seem to forget that most tractors are direct desendents to our beloved fergy name,all stole the basic idea,and a lot still do,

plus if they are so bad,how come they are selling more than jd and nh and fendt arround a lot of the country eh,

come on young uns ,give it your best shot  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i,m not so young started on fords then had the bad luck to end up with a mf 2640 that would,nt even pull a 3 furrow plough [things like that puts you off em ] but the 690s were good one is still going Y reg if i rememder right

i,m not so young started on fords then had the bad luck to end up with a mf 2640 that would,nt even pull a 3 furrow plough [things like that puts you off em ] but the 690s were good one is still going Y reg if i rememder right

I am sure you must be mistaken .. a Massey 1010 would pull a 3 furrow plough  ::) - 690's were the nuts though I will agree - Y reg is 1983  ;D

marky i,m about to buy a ford 8730 so if you are nasty about FORDS i will come and park it outside your front door

Hope you've got one without the gearbox fault! Gets annoying when it suddenly stops dead for no reason when you change gear :D :D ;)

:D :D :D :D Nice one Gavvy babes  :D :D :D;)

I used to drive an 8630 that used to do it, not good when you are driving alongside an unloading combine at the time as it only resets when you stop and start the tractor  :D :D ;)

now all about that ,dads test driving tomorrow marky at least it can keep up wiyt a combine

It was only an MF 865 as well. Don't know if it was a common fault, can't remember which gears it was between, quite a costly one to fix though from memory