fastracs

Paul Palmer

20 minutes ago, 844john said:

Must of been some impact to bend the rim and do damage like that Paul

driver overtook a line of traffic,the driver hit the fastrac head on,driver at fault really,unfortunately the driver died and the fastrac driver was done for drug driving,as the post said,not nice

10 minutes ago, Fenside MF said:

The standard of driving seems much worse than years ago or it does round my area of lincs and cambridgshire where that crash happened.The locals seem mad behind the wheel really.

I think that is very true Jamie, cars have gotten faster and everyone seems to be in such a rush nowadays, plus no one seems to look past the end of the bonnet anymore, that's why roadwork has lost its appeal for me to be honest.

23 hours ago, chris.watson said:

I hope everybody understands, but I have deleted the picture of the horrific accident with the fastrac. This was a fatal collision and I don’t think our younger members on here should see it. 

I think our younger members see much worse than two smashed up vehicles on their X Box shoot em up games Chris, its not like the old days when I was a kid hiding behind the sofa because the cybermen were on tv scaring me half to death!!   Anyways your call so no problem.  Having seen even more pictures of the crash on a mainstream newsite today I recognize the trailer and tractor as being one of Alfred Bartletts rigs I photoed a couple of years ago, possibly.

IMG_3373.JPG

Archived