Toys-Farm 2020

robbo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, robbo said:

I first saw this model at the Zwolle show a couple of years ago. At the time I was quite excited about getting one as I had driven a Fiat 850DT whilst I was still farming. However, when I saw it I was most disappointed with the cab that slopes backwards instead of being level. I don't know what went wrong as almost all of the models coming from Toys-Farm are fantastic.

Does anyone know if the cab tilt can be corrected?

Fiat 850.jpg

i suspect it could be levelled out mate , as discussed at zwolle, the key would be to see one out of the box, at a guess raising the rear would be easier, looking at it , to drop the front will prob mean cutting the cab frame ,and adjusting and floor parts which may make the cab frame look wrong .having never seen. a real one with this cab,i wouldnt know if the glazing at the front is right or not size wise .

462D2AA8-EAA7-4180-B9AC-17B95509118A.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

i thought both versions were uh joe, got a feeling both were commissioned by t toys i think 

Cheers Sean, I figured the one Mike had was limited edition, But you are probably right.

Regards

Joe.

4 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Cheers Sean, I figured the one Mike had was limited edition, But you are probably right.

Regards

Joe.

i think there maybe 4 in total, two without cabs,with white and orange wheels. been a while since i saw any to be honest, but do remember having the discussion with rob at zwolle on them.

3 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

i think there maybe 4 in total, two without cabs,with white and orange wheels. been a while since i saw any to be honest, but do remember having the discussion with rob at zwolle on them.

Well done memory man there are indeed 4,

https://www.farmmodeldatabase.com/en/models/search/fiat/universal-hobbies/1-32/tractors.html

Regards

Joe

I was looking at the cabbed versions at Zwolle and intending to buy both but, the slope put me off although I have not given up hope that one day they may be corrected. I have never seen the real one without the cab so they didn't interest me.

This is the cab on the Replicagri 1000DT model, the front screen is at bonnet level rather than raised, I suspect that is the problem. I wonder if the cab would be interchangeable?

20201124_081236.jpg

20201124_081227.jpg

20 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Different arches on the one you had as well , i guess if your after a rough look you could convert the uh ones, build new arches and adjust the cab to fit ? Would be expensive to  buy the uh and replicagri one to see if they could be swapped 

Well beyond my limited capabilities that's for sure

Archived