Massey Ferguson 2725Electronic

Ive been quietly working on this for a few weeks and finally got the wheels this week from Paul Ogier and they are superb.

I had to move the exhaust, fill in and paint the hole left, make up a new exhaust and air filter from scratch. I painted some of the cab insides grey including the console, I replaced the steering wheel after destroying the original one removing the console!  Then painted the seat brown.  Henry Walker supplied the decals. The cab doors got painted black plus a little modification and made the best of the front lights from what was available.  I made up a pair of extra wafer weights out of 1 mm plastistruct and glued them on.  Ive got rear tyres lined up but not fronts just yet and the new wheels will need painting outdoors, but not in a freezing force 9 gale with yet more rain:angry:...………... so I may have to be patient for a while longer yet.

P1080128.JPG

P1080123.JPG

P1080145.JPG

A bit more painting on the cab,  2725 decals fitted to bonnet,  weights painted on the front and all pieced back together.

Will look to get the wheels bored out this week and then wait for an opportunity to prime and paint them all.

P1080150.JPG

P1080152.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived