Claas Senator

As l had a scrap U.H Claas matador, plus a good spare one, and a scrap U.H Claas Jaguar, l thought l would have a go at trying to make a detailed claas senator from all the various parts, with some functionality - in the form of opening side panels and grain tank lid etc. Starting point was to strip off the main parts which would be no use for the senator (grain tank, platform etc) then I cut the back hood off the matador and grafted on a senator back end. Other jobs where making a start on some of the side guards, and the correct size fuel tank (using the two matador tanks). 

Then mixed and matched engine/bell housing/radiator parts from the jaguar and matador. At this point nothing is secure - just tacked roughly in place with blue tac. 

DSC_1519.JPG

_20200408_214439.JPG

DSC_1529.JPG

DSC_1527.JPG

DSC_1528.JPG

DSC_1532.JPG

_20200408_213920.JPG

_20200408_213808.JPG

3 hours ago, alf aphid said:

Wow john look forwards to this. Going to give me a run for my money, better get my finger out and finish drawing !!

Don't think you need to worry Alastair, l will get about three quarter's of the way through, and then end up starting on something new.....:unsure:

My unfinished list grows and grows :D

Archived