ToyTrac 2020 virtual show

Agrimodels Pitman

Trying something new and hopeing it’s a success. With the broken world we’re livening in it’s quite apparent that model shows for use are none existent, and will be for some time to come at least. 
so the idear ToyTrac the virtual show was created, something that we can all enjoy from the comfort of your own home. The date is the Sunday 29th of November And will be held on the ToyTrac Facebook page. 
if you would like to enter your display weather it’s a show diorama or farm that’s taken years and is built in the loft/ garage all types of displays are welcome. The pm me on Facebook or messaged me on here. 
you can also enter a collection and of corse a scratch built/ conversion models in the same way as the dioramas. 
Any traders than would like to support this idear and get a bit of free advertising out of it again please feel free to get in touch. 
and a disclaimer this is 100% my idear Mandy has had no involvement behind this if it’s a complete flop it’s on me. I’d rather be the guy sat at home saying well I try and that didn’t work. Than the guy sat at home saying well that won’t work. 

32B561FB-23D5-4509-BCD4-79C9E0164D94.jpeg

13 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

I don't do Facebook.. but I would love to do a display and contribute something for it..Zoom maybe.

Every other farm model collector in Ireland is on Facebook Justin,you don't know what your missing,Twitter and Instagram are junk,But there's a good craic on Facebook.

Regards

Joe.

1 hour ago, catkom3 said:

Every other farm model collector in Ireland is on Facebook Justin,you don't know what your missing,Twitter and Instagram are junk,But there's a good craic on Facebook.

Regards

Joe.

Yes facebook only ok I post as much stuff on here first then Facebook.  

3 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Regards

Joe.

That maybe the case Joe. But there seems to be more deleting their FB accounts these days than creating. FB can be very intrusive for some. It will take alot off convincing for me to buckle to it.:D

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, fordmajor said:

This is a bit sad  no one has replied

Sorry bud been flat out composing the show together and working between the brakes. I don’t think zooms the answer to it I don’t know a lot about zoom and how it works. The show will be hosted on fb mostly but the show video that iv been composeing will have links to YouTube witch I will then post in this topic for all to see that wish to. 

Diorama list for the virtual show this week stands at. 

Ben Danforth
Mark Gilliland
Alex Wellsy Wells & Michael Seager
Sam James Wadsworth
Reg Gray 
Trevor Garret 
Jim Kirwan
James Coates
Carl Gibbons
Shane Benson
James Teper
Craig Pitman
Simon Newton
Zachary Anderson
Mark Fellows
Wayne Douglas
Matthew Lofts
John Armstron
Mike Rigden
Gary Mckinstry
Mark Harding

The under 16s 

Ianto lioyd 
Mathew Dixon
Charlie Criddle
Zak Llewellyn
Dafydd Davies
Dan Kelly
Paul Dunne

Anyone wishing to take part and enter the show still can by posting on the ToyTrac Facebook page, start ur post with #bestdiorama (or if under 16 #bestunder16dio ) the some information on the display and as many pics as you can good luck every one. 

First video will be released tomorrow 

Archived