Olly Blogs Agricontract farmer on YouTube

Barry

Does anyone else follow Olly on YouTube, he has posted a video every day since the start of lockdown, up to Day 477 today (should be release at about 7pm)

Very interesting insight into farming and contracting, he explains things very well and in depth.

Today, he's at JCB so should be a video on that later

If you can, go and watch, even better if you can subscribe and like the videos, he's using the money generated by YouTube to pay for a Bateman sprayer that is being built (he was at the Batman factory last week)

Anyway, I find them to be very interesting video's, and there is a new one everyday.

Olly Blogs You Tube channel

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes Olly is good viewing, he is not afraid to make an unpopular statement either, definately a machine snob with his hat firmly tilted towards the Germans!

He needs to ditch the JD6250R and get a new Valtra T5😉

I quite like George Saunders as well, he has some good machines old and new to test.

• 1 year later...

Today's Olly Blogs video was interesting.  Harvesting summer barley, and having to use an 18' header on his Lexion 8700.  The Convio 1230 got seriously bent during summer.  I've seen a V540 on a Lexion 630 and thought it looked small, looks very strange on a massive machine like his combine.

• Like 4