County High Clearance

Until now I didn't realize that county, although under the name countytrac were still going. I knew of these conversions, due to having family in Friesland in the Netherlands, which I try and visit as often as possible. Nice work! 👌

• Like 1

22 uren geleden, 0025 zei:

Until now I didn't realize that county, although under the name countytrac were still going. I knew of these conversions, due to having family in Friesland in the Netherlands, which I try and visit as often as possible. Nice work! 👌

I am from Friesland too, but these hi clearance tractors sure aren´t common in our province. Nice to hear that you are visiting our province as often as possible.👍 In what village is your family living?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, New Hollander said:

I am from Friesland too, but these hi clearance tractors sure aren´t common in our province. Nice to hear that you are visiting our province as often as possible.👍 In what village is your family living?

Jirnsum. I have an uncle, aunt and a couple of cousins out there, the big farmer in the village used to be a big Renault tractor fan, having around 8 Renault tractors.