Barnard Castle Truck Show

844john

8 hours ago, jmd said:

looks a good turnout John thanks for sharing. I can see why you were distracted from the trucks though some nice blues there😍

Thanks John, even a non blue man like myself was distracted for a while !😉

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mb86 said:

Great photos John. Those blues on JB’s wagons will have been to Wensleydale show on Friday I think. Shame he hadn’t run them off so you could have seen them a bit better. 

Thanks Martin, I’d forgotten that it was Leyburn show on Saturday, not that I could have gone anyway. Yes, it would have been nice if they were off the trailer so I could have gotten a better look, but I’m sure it’s a biggish job getting them on and off as her wheels were hanging over the sides a bit.  I did touch it’s wheels while I was there though, as that’s no doubt the closest I’ll ever be to having one!😆 At least it’s solved the mystery of who’s it was that went past our road end the other week!😉

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...