Claas Lexion Montana

CX820Joe

i have not seen a new lexion montana advertised ,so guess they are not done now?  they all have something called auto slope on them,which i doubt is up to the same standards ?? the only montana's  i can see from new are tucanos at present, which makes sense as i saw a year old one recently.other than that its is usually older lexions round here 

I'm assuming they've phased them out on the Lexion range, just reading the article on the Trion in the latest Farm Machinery Journal, it appears there is a Montana variant for the 530, 650, 660, 720, 730, and 750 Trions, only the 520 and 640 aren't available as hillside models (or Terra Trac for that matter).  So the most powerful straw walker hillside machine has 408hp on tap, and the 750 has 435hp, not sure how that compares with the previous Lexion Montanas but I expect anyone replacing their old machine would need to look at the new range. 

The new name is better (it was the name of one of Doctor Who's companions home planet in the 1980s as well 😀) , I was never overly keen on Tucano as a name.