Britains Ford 6600 Tractor

Kirely

In 1975 Britains brought out their Ford 6600 model catalogue # 9524. The next issue I have is the Limited Edition for FTF # 42359.  I think around 2019 they brought out a ‘new’ model # 42794.  Now I see another 6600 issued under # 43308.

My question is what are the improvements on this new model # 43308?

Model 42794

1939658550_Ford6600.jpg.7b913a12b1212a224ddf857838c7126f.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IH885XLMAN said:

A new box style just be thankfull  we diddnt get a version weatherd as britains weathering is awful you only have to look at the david brown and jcb 3cx to know what i mean ha ha! 

Is that the only difference, a new box and new catalogue number but same model?

1 hour ago, Kirely said:

Is that the only difference, a new box and new catalogue number but same model?

Very same model. No difference whatsoever on the model itself. Don't be surprised if the 7600 arrives later in the year or next year. No dought alot off these 6600s will be going under the knife again for convos no dought. They are ideal for Ford and County conversions off all sorts. 

• Thanks 1

2 uren geleden, justy 46 zei:

Very same model. No difference whatsoever on the model itself. Don't be surprised if the 7600 arrives later in the year or next year. No dought alot off these 6600s will be going under the knife again for convos no dought. They are ideal for Ford and County conversions off all sorts. 

Anyone who's doing a (resin) 10-series bonnet and nose for these tractors?

Edited by New Hollander

12 hours ago, IH885XLMAN said:

Well did u see the price the origionsl bubble cabbed 6600 were making last year ???? Over 120 for one 

Naghty not to buy 3 in a trade box i thought to myself  give them 10 years or so  mark my words  

It will be interesting to see what happens to the value over time, after all Britains have just effectively doubled the number of them out there, and the volume that will stay in boxes as 'collectors pieces' will be considerably more than when they were originally released.

Does anyone know rough figures for what Britains current production runs are these days? I seem to recall Andy mentioning it to be as low as 5000 units when there was all the discussion about a Bunning spreader model.