Got back from holiday yesterday and have 1 day left of holiday so started the UH MF 5S.145

same things i allways do and this will be a chandlers demo tractor.

Rear wheels changed and sprayed mf sapphire grey also sprayed front wheels,different rear tyres, data tags added, driver, numberplate etc

A6239054-3E2F-4069-9459-92F51661DD76.jpeg

97EE6883-CD6F-4DC1-9B68-F6BCEF81893E.jpeg

8637933E-13B9-401D-9CFE-44402308F7C5.jpeg

1232D918-47AC-46A3-90DA-9E4F85F6EF85.jpeg

F6C41199-A20F-461F-BE17-79482F2521FA.jpeg

Edited by Paul Palmer
Spelling
  • Like 2

Very nice Paul.........................I noticed on Olly Blogs recent visit to a country show that there was a 5S  like the model on the MF dealers stand, and I'm pretty sure it had the same rear wheels as the UH model comes with. That's the first time I've seen the new style rims, all the others were the same as your nice convo Paul.

Just now, phil phoenix said:

Very nice Paul.........................I noticed on Olly Blogs recent visit to a country show that there was a 5S  like the model on the MF dealers stand, and I'm pretty sure it had the same rear wheels as the UH model comes with. That's the first time I've seen the new style rims, all the others were the same as your nice convo Paul.

Thanks Phil, yes i have seen a couple of 5S’s on the rear wheels as the model but the vast majority have been on these style wheels

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one Paul, I have always had a weak spot for these steepnose MF's and you made some nice additions to this model. As said in your other 5S.145 topic, I will try to do one with MF 5480 wheels on it, you have again given me plenty of inspiration!

Edited by Hajo
  • Like 1