Tractor & Silage trailer crush car................near Mildenhall base!!

I saw this rig last week when the maize gang visited the area for a week.  Pretoria energy  involved (as usual) , but this time it was one of their Irish drivers I suspect as their are loads of Kane trailers & other Irish brands on the haul, including the Herron on the back of the CASE Puma.  Im amazed the RAF serviceman got out unscathed!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-suffolk-63075105

41 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

I saw this rig last week when the maize gang visited the area for a week.  Pretoria energy  involved (as usual) , but this time it was one of their Irish drivers I suspect as their are loads of Kane trailers & other Irish brands on the haul, including the Herron on the back of the CASE Puma.  Im amazed the RAF serviceman got out unscathed!!

Mad that car did not move over out way it just stopped 

IMG-20220929-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20220929-WA0015.jpg

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, phil phoenix said:

Someone said on the farming forum it was a gang from Carlisle who had driven down and was his first load, and wasnt even meant to be anywhere near that road. 

14 hours ago, Anderson Agri said:

Someone said on the farming forum it was a gang from Carlisle who had driven down and was his first load, and wasnt even meant to be anywhere near that road. 

Correc regarding location they’re from and driver arrested on alleged drug driving at scene. Was meant to be going to Chatteris but went the wrong way. Already losing count of their incidents this season. 

I saw one of their black Larringtons on its side in a field last weekend, not a position that trailer is unaccustomed too😄

I spoke to the lads from Royston way doing the digestate dribble bar and hose work in the spring with a pair of 828's and they said Pretoria's rolled 56 trailers during last years campaign🙄..............a record they appear to be chasing again this year!   Where's the HSE? 

Edited by phil phoenix