Case 1455xl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

That looks like the kit I priced up, it was well over ?200 from memory.

Why so much though and for a kit? -Room for error! Probably would do better by having them made up and sell them like that.  :-\

Guys

Thought I would share this with you - I bought the kits for the 1455XL and 1455 S direct from the guy who makes them in France for 115 euro which is 77 pounds. He has good english and all I have to do now is to find the time to build them!!

Kits are all resin even the wheels so a lot of skill is required to produce a finished article as good as the photos!!

PM me if you want his contact details.

Aidan

Yep, ive contacted Manu 2 aswell and am sorting out getting one sent to me.

I may be of help as my girlfriends parents live in Cognac, France, so they can send a French cheque to Manu 2 and i can get my girlfriend to bring the kit back on boxing day, when she returns from there for christmas.  :)

I have loads more different pics but im abit causious of showing them as they are from another forum based on the neus built tractor and i havent asked permision

And the opening door.......

well i diddnt want to state the obious  ;D ;D on their forum it shows how they did the opening door

and mudguards only ever seen wide mudguards on 1255 & 1455

yes there is a difference  i liked the mudguards kept in like on the smaller internationals like the 885xl