Case 1455xl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personaly like the one with the correct  rear fenders check out F-Ps pic not the throw over a UH mccormick 175 type the kit is a bit steep allone and I definatly would not buy the kit allone on the other one for 50 eu

here you go jas,1/4 way down the page,he sells the whole done tractor,or the kit for 50 euros plus postage,sells some other good stuff to

http://users.skynet.be/fa232459/PAGE6.htm

Looked at this one a few times in the past and to be honest if i'm going to the time and expense it needs to be more realistic than that one.... the bearney one is the muts nuts as far as I'm concerned  ;D

Off the top of my head I could'nt tell you sorry,but as a sound rule of thumb it's safe to say 1 pound will cost 3 nzd it always seems to be about there.

Then to that I must add 7nzd for every thing brought overseas to cover the curancy change,when I frist got into buying models from the UK that fee was only about 3nzd but not along ago the banks all up the fee's for anything being brought overseas.

To combat that I just buy a good pile of models in one go to save having to pay them sods 7 bucks again. ;D

No idea, all I can see are pictures... will have to talk to one of my European friends and see if I can gey some more info.  ;D

i keep looking at that site as he updates pretty frequentlly ,and have never seen it for sale there,only one i have is the one i posted the link for