Scaledown Fordson major instructions

Ferret90

2 minutes ago, SPN said:

I use an App called Cam Scanner to scan documents with my phone. I use the free version which does everything you could need. The only downside is a small watermark in bottom right corner.

I will have a look, I have a proper A4 one on the computer just don't always have time to go on it 

I see this is one of my predecessor's (& company founder) from over 25 years ago and will have many parts that I have improved since (made more realistic), please don't judge this as how they are now! Some may have even been packed wrong by his pickers as was a regular occurence.

Thanks guys for your assistance with the instructions. (which also don't reflect the POWER Major but the earlier Diesel & Petrol Versions,- again I have had a slip in to alert the builder to the differences for well over 23 years)!

On 12/13/2022 at 12:57 PM, Tractorman810 said:

Just drop Nigel at scaledown a email or even ring him sure he can assist no problem with a set . Hes on here as well so poss message him 

On 12/13/2022 at 6:57 PM, Anderson Agri said:
On 12/13/2022 at 7:45 PM, SPN said:

I use an App called Cam Scanner to scan documents with my phone. I use the free version which does everything you could need. The only downside is a small watermark in bottom right corner.

22 hours ago, NIGEL FORD said:

I see this is one of my predecessor's (& company founder) from over 25 years ago and will have many parts that I have improved since (made more realistic), please don't judge this as how they are now! Some may have even been packed wrong by his pickers as was a regular occurence.

Thanks guys for your assistance with the instructions. (which also don't reflect the POWER Major but the earlier Diesel & Petrol Versions,- again I have had a slip in to alert the builder to the differences for well over 23 years)!

Thank you Very Much for all the replies chaps , just what I needed Zac, excellent thank you👍

That is very interesting Nigel, I was aware don't worry! I've built a couple of your ones and I have to say the quality is far superior compared to this kit. I'm attempting white metal soldering , I will put it in a Different thread.

Ted