self propelled sprayer

guys looking for a company that makes a self propelled sprayer with what looked like a jcb fasttrac cab on it,what looked like the front rad of the bonnet from the same machine on the front,only about 1.5 ft of it though,saw it today in a rde and white colour scheme,but didn't have a single jcb marking on it,but pretty sure it was a cab from one? anyone have any ideas please?

na sorry nath seen several batemans down here recentkky mate and wasn't one of them,deff had a fasttrac cab on,and front grill for that,but no jcb marking,infact no makers mark at all that i could see,may have been a farmers one of special,but looked way to well put together for that to be honest,been trawling the net with no joy yet

no bonnet was only about 1ft long well rad grill anyway,?still havn't found anything even remottly like it on the web,which leads me to think farmers own build at mo 

I'd say that or a special one off by a company like the dutch dealers do to some machines were move cab forward over bonnet for sprayer do it to fendts nd mf's i'll try nd find a photo

oh you cheeky bugger ben, :D :D :D :D :D mmm still havn't found a candidate yet,been looking all over to,got to be a custom one of i would say, was running on solid rims,crops though, everything i have seen has bonnets which this didn't,so engine must be under the cab, oh well,guess i will have to build one for you to see the basic shape and look again from there,wish i had be dam camera with me,

Didn't DT build one??

some one on here has i do remember it ,oh well,best build me own as close as i cam remember it,looked a well built machine to be honest,went back that way this morn and no sign of it,may try the local farmer if he's round