What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2023

On 4/26/2023 at 5:16 PM, Jack390 said:

Vaderstad carrier has arrived. Cracking model. But they go for some silly prices.

DDADD672-5613-4693-AEFB-5DB6DAD1FF5C.jpeg

Why UH haven’t re-released this and the Topdown I’ll never know, they are very sought after and bound to sell out again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jack390 said:

Out of all the uh models, these have experienced a lot more inflation than others. I’d be pretty miffed if they did a reproduction😂

I am sure you would!

I can't see it somehow...the older tractors occasionally reappear but you don't see many of the implements 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

I am sure you would!

I can't see it somehow...the older tractors occasionally reappear but you don't see many of the implements 

Yea that’s more thought, I can see them bringing out more vaderstad kit in the future. 

8 hours ago, fordmajor said:

Trigger you must have your own gold mine and a mansion to keep your collection in ?

All that stuff not for me .I picking up stuff for friend.  .just have to wait and see what I got . 

2 hours ago, fordmajor said:

You do have a gold mine and you live in Tigger Towers ?

I only wish so .that stuff I bought few months ago . Just only got round to picking them up off my friend.