6610 / CHAFER PATHFINDER

archbarch

it does look ok... :) :)

heres a silly question, why are the tyres on different??, why not both the same way round ??? ???

Only the tractor wheels are the drive wheels so need to be that way round for maximum grip, sprayer wheels aren't driven so are turned round to pull easier as far as i'm aware

Only the tractor wheels are the drive wheels so need to be that way round for maximum grip, sprayer wheels aren't driven so are turned round to pull easier as far as i'm aware

cheers Gav, gotta ask if i dont know!

It may not go good, but it looks good, and lets be honest, thats all that counts ;D

yeah it does look good would look better if it was a 7710 though. i dont see many of these set-ups about now they were fairly common a few years ago they used to do a 4wd version then the sprayer wheels would be turned the other way

Via the p.t.o? Would it be mechanical or hydrostatic?

This may sound a really simple question, with the hitch so near the "front" wheels and not centred, do the rears still follow the fronts?

from what i was told it was mechanical my old boss had a look at a 7610 unit he was going to buy but wasnt mechanically minded and had a job describing how the system worked.

yes the rear wheels follow fairly good as long as you didnt try and turn too sharp