Hay, silage dio

15 minutes ago, Cornish-model-farm said:

Very good👍

Not finished yet Ian, i want to weather the forager and add some detail to it also weather the 390 and the trailer and get drivers in the 2 tractors and add a few bits to the field,but slowly getting there

Edited by Paul Palmer

I have had to change the 3080 to a 6180 on the forager,i just cannot budge the screws to remove the cab to get a driver in and afraid im going to break something, i remembered the driver in the 6180 was looking sideways as i altered his head before but it was facing the wrong way as i want the tractors in the position they were in with the 3080 so had to cut his head off again😳 got a driver in the 390T

IMG_5472.jpeg

IMG_5473.jpeg

IMG_5476.jpeg

IMG_5478.jpeg

Edited by Paul Palmer
Forgot to add images
  • Like 8

And started on the forager, after seeing 844Johns forager i had to give it a go, hydraulic pipes added and chute control cable, again not finished, have to make a fixing to the cable at the end of the chute and then grubby up the forager,drawbar cable to do as well

IMG_5495.jpeg

IMG_5494.jpeg

IMG_5493.jpeg

IMG_5492.jpeg

Edited by Paul Palmer
Spelling
  • Like 6