MF Weise conversion to 699

This is Seans,tractorman810 on here, i m sure he used a uh mf 3080 chassis, im going to use a uh mf 2625 chassis and all its wheels and tyres and the grill and use a britains mf 2680 bonnet, if the britains bonnet is no good i will get my son in law to 3d print a bonnet

IMG_5578.jpeg

Edited by Paul Palmer

6 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

This is Seans,tractorman810 on here, i m sure he used a uh mf 3080 chassis, im going to use a uh mf 2625 chassis and all its wheels and tyres and the grill and use a britains mf 2680 bonnet, if the britains bonnet is no good i will get my son in law to 3d print a bonnet

IMG_5578.jpeg

Also josh.torren done one,same method as im going to do

IMG_5593.jpeg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mike whiting said:

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has the contact details for the supplier of the MF 699 bonnet and front grill for converting the re-released Weise model, any images of a converted model

Thanks Mike

I've been given the details of a chap in Holland who apparently does the 699 bonnet and grille. His e-mail is pominiatuurbow@gmail.com. I haven't contacted him myself.

Just now, Paul Palmer said:

Looks like you will have to get headlights and add the small MF decal on the grill

c1cd922c-e216-4d29-8ca4-061edda56d46.jpeg

55b9171a-6993-4d73-89f1-aa350c9b3938.jpeg

As im going to be using a uh 2625 for wheels and tyres i will rob the grill from that, or i might just use the weise and a britains 2680 bonnet and uh mf 3080 front wheels, final option is as 2nd option but use the 3d printed bonnet but means faffing with headlights and grill decal

yeah mines all uh based on a  3080 chassis , 690 bonnet extended, seen others on various chassis, not a uh 2000 one yet mind. they werent as big compared to a 2000 series MF from memory ?,  we did try a 26?? to replace the 1250 but never did,the 1250 was better for what we needed  , this is why i went the route i did, bar being longer bonnet wise, height wise and width i do not really remembers ours being much bigger overall to the pair of 690, and the swb 698t we had, just more grunt. wheel wise all ours were identical sizes rear wise , so puncture wise we could swap easily to keep going, with very flinty soil punctures were common , cant remember if the 690’s went up or the 699 came down size wise on the rears mind, been a good few years now 

53 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

yeah mines all uh based on a  3080 chassis , 690 bonnet extended, seen others on various chassis, not a uh 2000 one yet mind. they werent as big compared to a 2000 series MF from memory ?,  we did try a 26?? to replace the 1250 but never did,the 1250 was better for what we needed  , this is why i went the route i did, bar being longer bonnet wise, height wise and width i do not really remembers ours being much bigger overall to the pair of 690, and the swb 698t we had, just more grunt. wheel wise all ours were identical sizes rear wise , so puncture wise we could swap easily to keep going, with very flinty soil punctures were common , cant remember if the 690’s went up or the 699 came down size wise on the rears mind, been a good few years now 

Thanks Sean, nice bit of info, i think i will use the weise chassis and cab and its rear wheels and tyres and the 3d bonnet and uh mf 3080 front wheels, will have to have a sift through for front tyres though

Edited by Paul Palmer
Spelling