New big Massey 9S.425

phil phoenix

• 1 month later...

why the hell are the rear wheel weights so bloody big on the model ? ? ? the pics i have seen all have a largish gap between them and the rims, uh’s fill it completely, and the axel hub doesnt stick out like theirs eitherΒ πŸ€”Β doubt may will have them fitted anyway in the uk .

2 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

You can get different rear wheel weight sizes Sean, well you can for the 8S, so same for the 9S i guess

i know, but every pic i have seen since it appeared do not have those huge weights on it, just the same ones as the pics above, just makes it look naff to me, suspect if you take them off there will be no detailing on the rims at all .

20 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

i know, but every pic i have seen since it appeared do not have those huge weights on it, just the same ones as the pics above, just makes it look naff to me, suspect if you take them off there will be no detailing on the rims at all .

Hope not because i would like to remove the wheel weights, but thats jumping the gun, havent even got the model yet