LCN Show 2024

robbo

8 hours ago, robbo said:

Talking to an LCN committee member at the show and he confirmed that the show will be staying in Houten for 2025 and 2026, it will be the same weekend each year, second weekend in October. I know that this may be too early in the year for some people but that is due to the hall already being booked in November.

It is a fantastic venue and it is just over an hours drive from the port in Rotterdam/Hook of Holland so it makes it easy to get to and from the ferry.

Get planning for 2025, we are!

That fantastic new I plan to drive to it next year 

2 hours ago, James Joe Dewar said:

Hoi New Hollander, ik vraag me af of je informatie hebt over de Upton HT 14-350 op deze foto uit Houten. De echte tractor die in Australië werd gebouwd, was destijds de grootste tweewielaangedreven tractor ter wereld (350 pk Scania V8).

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Upton HT 350

Groeten

Joe.

Upton HT14 350 Houten 2.jpg

Upton HT14 350 Houten.jpg

Upton was built by John Westerveld.

On 10/13/2024 at 2:41 PM, New Hollander said:

20220112_152948.thumb.jpg.b67cdbcf7b5d2ba87fae9c537d6b7870.jpg

I hope it doesn't kill his business like it did with Imber. I have never seen a 4wd version of a 4600 in my life, let alone a 4000 4wd. These were the most common versions here. Too bad a cabless 2wd 4600 is not on the card.

I have never seen a 4000 4wd, but the County 4000 FOUR yes... As for the 4600..I have seen 2 recently.. Both Q cab.. 1 was actually for sale up in Charleville, North Cork very recently with a loader. I remember seeing one around the Bandon area a few years ago also. Again Q cab. And I can recall seeing quite a few for sale in the classifieds sections of Classic Tractor in past.