LCN Show 2024

robbo

3 hours ago, smithy said:

Its a long show ,12th and 23th October ,i think your fat fingers pushed the 2 instead of the 1 🤣 

It was late at night and it was after a couple of glasses of red wine 🍷 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Planning is underway for a few of us to go to this show, it is only around an hour from the ferry port at the Hook of Holland so easier to get to that when it was in Zwolle.

is anyone else from FTF planning on going?

• Like 3

sadly as discussed i cant do this year, not enough holiday left and its only a couple of weeks after my main holiday so i am at my limit for that period already,will leave it go you guys to find us a nice hotel(lumin standard minimum) 😂😂😂 would love to have attended mind 

• Sad 2

On 3/23/2024 at 5:39 PM, robbo said:

Planning is underway for a few of us to go to this show, it is only around an hour from the ferry port at the Hook of Holland so easier to get to that when it was in Zwolle.

is anyone else from FTF planning on going?

Hi Robbo, yes Goodiestractor hope to be there. We booked the hotel when we were there last year, hopefully the hall won't be quite as warm as it was last time but then it is a little later this year which helps It is a very nice place for the event.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Pete132 said:

Are you flying out or driving?

we normally meet up at a friend place  and leave 3 cars there, then share 1 car across via the harwich ferry, usally an overnight sailing  thursday eve, then back overnight sunday eve so we can do two days, am going to really miss it this year but its just fallen wrong date wise and holiday allowance wise for me, hopefully it will go back to its November dates next year with any luck .

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Pete132 said:

Are you flying out or driving?

Yes driving but getting the ferry overnight from Harwich to the Hook of Holland like Sean says.

We also plan a visit to a collection on the Friday for anyone who wants to join us

• Like 2

If it do go back to November i would make plans to go but its right in the main busy periods on farm and with the weather we have been having farm is not in the condition it should be and with a minor health problem it would be difficult to get there at moment . Will miss you lads on the boat ,had a great time 2 years back with you lot , a big thanks to Robbo and Andy in helping out as well as David , Barry and Sean 👍 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, smithy said:

If it do go back to November i would make plans to go but its right in the main busy periods on farm and with the weather we have been having farm is not in the condition it should be and with a minor health problem it would be difficult to get there at moment . Will miss you lads on the boat ,had a great time 2 years back with you lot , a big thanks to Robbo and Andy in helping out as well as David , Barry and Sean 👍 

Its a shame you can't make it Smithy as we are going to see a collection that would be right up your street, it is over 50 International/McCormick and Farmall tractors, we had to come up with a different colour after going to the John Deere Museum last time.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

wont be the same i am sure, you will pay normal prices for one without me 😂😂😂 next year if we are all up i certainly am, will have to juggle holiday but i will be trying to get there for sure .

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

wont be the same i am sure, you will pay normal prices for one without me 😂😂😂 next year if we are all up i certainly am, will have to juggle holiday but i will be trying to get there for sure .

Yes, I will have to take extra cash without my negotiator 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, robbo said:

Its a shame you can't make it Smithy as we are going to see a collection that would be right up your street, it is over 50 International/McCormick and Farmall tractors, we had to come up with a different colour after going to the John Deere Museum last time.

Sounds really good ,yes would be right up my street , i nearly turned as green as the tractors last time 🤣 , i did enjoy looking at both collections last time