What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Thanks for that... I would liove to see the rest of the leaflet please  ;D

Sounds like a really useful machine... I like the interchangable bag idea  ;) - I wonder what it's downfall was then  ???

Will post it a.s.a.p. in farming magazine section. Hope fully tonight ;)

Thanks for that... I would liove to see the rest of the leaflet please  ;D

Sounds like a really useful machine... I like the interchangable bag idea  ;) - I wonder what it's downfall was then   ???

Damp and long grass, would cut it ok if it was dry but would bung the chute solid if it was wet. Bit edgy sitting on top of a row of flails as well ::):D :D

Damp and long grass, would cut it ok if it was dry but would bung the chute solid if it was wet. Bit edgy sitting on top of a row of flails as well ::):D :D

Umm... I'd have to get Mrs F to test it first  :D :D - Imagine them breaking loose and grinding their way up towards you  :o

Thought you'd been suspiciously quiet Jason.  ;)

me to john, old habbits die hard eh jas, soon back to the things

I've been tinkering now and again.... I've been doing a few construction models more than anything of late as and when I've had the time.

After all the farm models I made last year to order I was sick of the sight of them to be honest...... I've found all the parts for three Ploegers in a box this week so I may get around to building those up in the near future.

Here is what else I've built this weekend;  :o

102_4566.jpg

very nice jason that is some machine is that a foden or iveco on the smaller lowloader or may be neither  ??? ??? ???

The smaller one is a Foden, the beast at the back is a MAN

how do they get the pins in to put that arm on to the digger jas not a hammer surely ??? or lots of greese and a good driver :-\ :-\ foden another british one gone

In the real world today the top pins are non existent and it works more like a "QUICK HITCH" with hydraulic controlled pins to lock the boom in position once it is located on the top pins.... I'll try and find some pics for you Graham.  :)

Madly decorating girlfriends house as she wants to sell it soon.

Wallpapering and glossing today.

I find papering quite satisfying.

Does anyone know how soon you can paint a newly papered wall?

Madly decorating girlfriends house as she wants to sell it soon.

Wallpapering and glossing today.

I find papering quite satisfying.

Does anyone know how soon you can paint a newly papered wall?

I like to read the "contact adds" in the local paper too.....  :D :D :D :D

jumped into the new manitou today and it was boiling so had a fiddle and got the air con to work  ;D then went round the yard tidying bits up ands put in two fence posts with the maintou to pull the fence tight and the hours had now clicked onto

9 in two days  ;D it was on 3 and 3 qauters when they started to drive from the dealers  yesterday :)