What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Just had the wonderful Graham round with Sharon to drop off my new shed, what a lovely couple. Really nice was extremely nice meeting them again .. the sheds not bad either  :o :o :o And he drilled some holes for me so helped out majorly .. and nearly forgot his drill  :D Thanks buddy  ;)

They are lovely people aren't they :)  Can't wait to see the pics your layout Nick :)

Scuse me being a day behind... but too busy yesterday. Went to Pizza Hut with Dad and his wife and then saw Ratatouille at the cinema - which was a really cutesy film, but probably would appeal more to much younger children. And I left with one burning question - WHERE were all the lady rats ???

Oh and today.. . got up late :)

Scuse me being a day behind... but too busy yesterday. Went to Pizza Hut with Dad and his wife and then saw Ratatouille at the cinema - which was a really cutesy film, but probably would appeal more to much younger children. And I left with one burning question - WHERE were all the lady rats ???

Oh and today.. . got up late :)

Ratatouille is a great film.

Yesterday infact, contract baling 2nd cut about 80 acres of it out on the opencast. I'd say the 2nd cut yielded better results than 1st cut, a lot better grass and a lot more of it, about 10 bales to the acre :o :o :o

Yesterday infact, contract baling 2nd cut about 80 acres of it out on the opencast. I'd say the 2nd cut yielded better results than 1st cut, a lot better grass and a lot more of it, about 10 bales to the acre :o :o :o

Typical Nath, but a nice bonus. I must admit I've been trying to graze grass down to plough it up for wheat, but there aren't enough sheep.  :)

charging bike lights up....i gotta cycle in on monday :D :D :D>:( >:(

Good Man - not one of the lightless bikers that irritate Mandy and me (and many others too)

I have been washing my car (for the first time as best beloved has done the job before)  Ughh - Madam was not designed to go up mucky farm drives and being metallic black...

She is now  8) G-L-E-A-M-I-N-G  8) in the sunshire (inside and out)

Good Man - not one of the lightless bikers that irritate Mandy and me (and many others too)

I have been washing my car (for the first time as best beloved has done the job before)  Ughh - Madam was not designed to go up mucky farm drives and being metallic black...

She is now  8) G-L-E-A-M-I-N-G   8) in the sunshire (inside and out)

yeah they irritate me too!!! >:( >:(>:(, mainly Students here in Cambs who dont have lights then complain when they get hit! >:(, Police have been doing stop checks on cyclists, ?30 fines i think :-\....cheaper to buy a set of lights!

She is now  8) G-L-E-A-M-I-N-G   8) in the sunshire (inside and out)

Betty got a bath yesterday... but Dad did it... which sounds great, except that he takes her up the yard every day and is responsible for how filthy she is in the first place ::)

Betty got a bath yesterday... but Dad did it... which sounds great, except that he takes her up the yard every day and is responsible for how filthy she is in the first place ::)

do you think we should name my car :D :D :D :D

do you think we should name my car :D :D :D :D

Why not?  Yes do!

I didn't name mine - she just made it plain that she is "Madam" so I went with that.

Absolutely, Ben... but it has to be a girl's name... I think we agreed a while back on FTF that cars, tractors etc are always girlies :)

It does depend on the car, Mandy - I had one that was definitely male.  It was a big, white Cortina MkV estate, built in Germany (technically a Taunus) and some of the big 4 x 4s are definitely not girls.